What phone did you have before your iPhone?

txbosox

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I was using a Palm Pre Plus and a Droid Eris before my iPhone4. Verizon let me walk from my contract with no ETF since I couldn't get signal inside my home (on either phone). I took the opportunity to jump to AT&T and get the iPhone 4. Happy to say I've only dropped one call inside my house and regularly have 2-3 bars.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I had a BlackBerry Bold 9700 with AT&T before early upgrading to my 16 gig iPhone 4 last week.

Before the Bold 9700, I had a Bold 9000. They were both reliable phones (for the most part - the 9700 had build quality issues), but just totally boring and so limited in what they could do.

lilTitan

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I was using the xperia X1, I got it specially shipped to me before it was released in the states. What sucked was that I was the only one with a front facing camra in the US (to my knowledge) and can't video chat with no one then moved on to 3GS and iPhone 4

mazjazz

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
AT&T Tilt

I had an AT&T TILT witch is an HTC phone with Windows Mobile. It was fun trying to make the interface look like an iPhone, but it never was that good.

The WIFI was flaky to none existent, very frustrating. The apps were ok.

mazjazz

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a BlackBerry 9700 on T-Mobile. What a joke that company is around here.... I get one bar of AT&T 3G in my house, planning to fix that soon with a free microcell.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
what phone didnt i have lol
photo-1.jpg