What phone did you have before your iPhone?

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Treo 700w
Treo 700wx
Treo 750
BlackBerry Bold 9000
BlackBerry 9700

As you can see I was a fan of a certain form factor. After using my iPhone 4 for a a couple of days, I am hooked on typing on this over any of those past devices. Wife still has her 9700(she is holing out for the white iPhone 4). I typed on her phone yesterday and it felt so strange.

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Blackberry pearl
3g

What a difference now! The iPhone 4 is awesome, can't even look at those other screens. The retina display is outstanding!

chdtpn#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't have my iPhone (yet) but I will within the next couple of days and unless I skipped over some I think I am one of the first people to go from Droid to iPhone haha even though I'm going to have both at the same time my iPhone will probably be my primary.

Rolf

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't received my iPhone quite yet, but I'm very excited.

My first phone was a motorola trac-fone. I dont recall what model. Then I stepped up to a motorola v120 in 2003 when I first got my AT&T contract. A little more than 2 years later, I bought my Blackberry Pearl when it first came out. Then on Valentines day of 2009 I went out and bought the Blackberry Bold 9000, and went straight from the AT&T store to two hours on I95 to visit a lady friend =D.

So... Motorola Tracfone < Motorola v120 < Blackberry Pearl < Blackberry Bold 9000 < Soon to have the beautiful iPhone 4

I haven't event received my phone and I'm totally drinking the kool aid on the iphone.

Drummer13

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been using a Blackberry for several years, starting with the 8820, then to the 9700 bold. Only a few days, I will finally get my hands on my iPhone 4.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I started out with the motorola track phone for a couple of years. The graduated to a blackberry 7250, and have had all blackbery's until a week and a half ago...wanted something different... Got th iPhone 4. After over a decade with blackberry I am still getting used to the iPhone. I'll undoubtedly asking for assistance from all the helpful folks on this site.

Thanks in advance!

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Before the iPhone 3Gs it was:

HTC Hero
BB Tour (5 of them)
Palm Pre (for 2 weeks)
BB Curve 8330
Palm Treo 700wx
and before that I was on the Nextel network and don't remember the phone but it was like an i85, i90 or something to that affect.

l1ghtn1ng

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Nokia phone (an old one didn't even have a color screen I'm not sure what it was called)
Sony Ericsson (again forgot the model number but it was one of the first camera phones)
Moto Razr
Samsung Blackjack
LG enV2
Blackberry Pearl
iPhone 3G

After I saw the iPhone 4 I had to get it even though my 3G would only be 6 months old when it came out. I love my iPhone 4

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
past few years I've had multiple phones.

Sony Ericcson T16
Motorola Razr
Treo 650
Motorola Q
AT&T 8525
Nokia 8800
iPhone 2g
iPhone 3g
iPhone 3gs

I wanted to try something different and flirted with and EVO 4g for about a month. In the end I went back to my 3gs, and I am currently waiting for my iPhone4

Last edited: