- 10-09-2010, 05:30 PM #626
Also, I noticed someone say Palm doesn't update their OS; maybe true with PalmOS but with webOS it gets updated about every month. Each updates brings great new features to the table.
I also noticed not a single person said they switched from the Palm Pre to iPhone. I in fact switched FROM the iPhone to the Pre and it's the best switch I've ever made. I have my upgrade from sprint available to use but I'll just sit on it until Palm comes out with their next device.
One last thing, Palm is nowhere near dead, They are thriving under the wing of HP now. They were purchased in a huge bidding war (which Apple lost) due their brilliant OS.
Raise your hand if you found this post annoying. lol
By the way, Palm has a new phone (most likely) coming out before the end of the year and it is definitely something to keep an eye on.
EDIT: Sorry, There were a couple of people. One person said the couldn't get Verizon's service in his home and another said he still uses his along side his iPhone.
I only read through like 20 pages, maybe there are more.
Last edited by bengooch7; 10-09-2010 at 05:41 PM.
- 10-09-2010, 11:19 PM #627
- 10-10-2010, 10:49 AM #628
- 10-10-2010, 12:40 PM #629
- 10-10-2010, 01:44 PM #630
- 10-10-2010, 04:20 PM #631
HTC EVO 4G
I loved that phone, and I tried to stay away from the iPhone, but I just couldn't stand the terrible battery life of the Evo anymore, and the terrible Sprint coverage in my area
Gonna miss unlimited data though
Last edited by chiwo; 10-10-2010 at 04:25 PM.
- 10-10-2010, 10:46 PM #632
- 10-11-2010, 11:13 AM #633
- 10-11-2010, 01:29 PM #634
- 10-11-2010, 02:51 PM #635
- 10-11-2010, 05:24 PM #636
- 10-11-2010, 11:43 PM #637
- 10-12-2010, 03:59 PM #638
- 10-12-2010, 07:33 PM #639
So before I had my iPhone 4, 3GS, and 3G, I had:
HTC Mogul (PPC 6800) awesome phone to hack
Blackberry Curve 8310 (Hated this phone)
Treo 600 (My first smartphone 2005).
I think I'm gonna stick with the iPhone for a while. If my employer didn't pay my phone bill, I'd go back to Sprint and get an EVO.
- 10-13-2010, 12:14 PM #640
- 10-13-2010, 10:48 PM #641
- 10-14-2010, 06:08 AM #642
- 10-14-2010, 06:19 AM #643
- 10-14-2010, 08:45 AM #644
- 10-14-2010, 10:09 AM #645
- 10-14-2010, 10:15 AM #646
Storm 2 (had it for literally 2 weeks before I swapped it...couldn't stand the bugs)
Went to the iPhone in July and I'm loving my 3GS. Would have gotten a 4 if they were available, but I'm very happy with what I have and I'm excited to see what they come out with in the future.
- 10-16-2010, 09:38 PM #647
- 12-15-2010, 02:17 PM #648
I just got my iP4 two days ago! I came from the BB Storm 9550. I am really enjoying the change except 2 main things I really missing from my old BB: push and FB calendar. My yahoo account doesn't push and Facebook rarely does; Facebook Calendar doesn't export to my GCalendar... my Storm would easily sync the FBCal to the BbCal. Other than that, it's a great device!
- 12-15-2010, 02:31 PM #649
- 12-15-2010, 03:12 PM #650