What phone did you have before your iPhone?

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
My first smartphone was a BlackBerry Curve 8310. Moved up to a Bold 9000 when I got my first job at 16. Went from that to an iPhone 3G, had that for a year, got a Moto Droid in January, started missing the App Store and came back to my 3G and now I have the iPhone 4 and will never look back.

Hallognoplemn

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Discover amazing home based business opportunity - make 15KUSD/month

One day I was surfing web and suddenly I came across website called home-businessreviews com I discovered how to begin my own home business and i was able at last leave my work where i worked one year, now I'm making up to 5K USD month I was able to make such kind of cash because I found some very great home based business ideas At site called home-businessreviews com

OK seems that website owner finally Came across winner home business program which helped him to start his own best home business opportunity, so he eventually decided to set up website and tell about his own experience about making money online It seems that he lost so much money before he discovered winner home based business program which actually helped to make money online But which one? Find out at site below!
home-businessreviews com]home business

uhanrodric

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sidekick, Sidekick 3, Blackberry Curve 8320, Samsung Behold 2, Motorola Cliq, MyTouch 3G (version 2/updated headphone jack/ram), Google Nexus One.

There were random phones before the Sidekick, but they were either standard flip phones, or what have you. The Sidekick started my "smartphone" run.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
About 3 months ago I had a BlackBerry Storm2 then opted to roll out an Android Incredible. Given cannot keep them in stock and is backordered I feel good to say I can sell it pretty easily and move into my new iPhone 4G I ordered on the 29th from AT&T store. I was told July 14th, but sooner is always better.

I know some wil trash Android, but I will say this. I have used mobile devices and every platform (except Symbian) since 1995. I an say each one fit a need and did its job well. Given the last 18 - 24 months the advances in mobile tech has outpaced the users ability to actually benefit from the "hot new phone" before the next "hot new phone" arrives 1-2 months later.

I am no stranger to Apple, Powerbook G4, MacBook, (2) MacBook Pro's, iMac 20", Apple Cinema Displays etc. Its my first iPhone and honestly I hope AT&T is not the dante's inferno with the iPhone I read so much about.

Still I am really stoked to get it soon. . . .

MrCippy

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Still have it.. carry two phones. Actually only one, really now. iPhone 4 goes everywhere with me... Bold 9650 is my work phone, it gets left behind...a lot

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
My previous phone list would fill this page...:rolleyes:

I am the most notorious phone flake around (ask iMuggle)...and have switched back and forth between the iPhone and various BlackBerry devices since the original 2G model. However, with the iPhone 4...I think I'll stay put...for now!!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i had one of these which i jailbroke of course:
old%20cell%20phone.jpg

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I had a Motorola RAZR V3C. After the first few weeks, I knew that it was not the phone for me. Kept it for 2 years, and 1 week before I switched to the iPhone 3G (waiting in line on release day), I accidentally broke the screen of the RAZR.

miracLe

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Some Boost Mobile
LG Chocolate(x3)
Samsung Blast(x2 In a week)
Some Crap Phone
Sidekick LX I paid $20 bucks for 1 week after release.(x3)
Blackberry Storm(x7)
Motorola Droid
Palm Pre Plus
iPhone 4

Btw, I manage to break phones easily.

Last edited:

ALexSoFLy

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
the only smart phones I had before my new ip4 were the HTC Tilt and the iPhone 3G which was pretty good. Nothing beats a jailbroken iphone...

iMarna

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The last one was an LG Vu still in service as my son's phone, before that was a Razr. Too many to list prior to that.