What phone did you have before your iPhone?

silentz

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I had the Treo 750. It was an ok phone, but definitely started to have problems later in it's life. I still have it if anyone wants to buy it. :)

EmilyMayhem

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I had a Kyocera K7 Rave (pay as you go on Virgin Mobile), then a Motorola v220 on Cingular, and then a pink Razr right before Cingular switched to AT&T, and then a Blackjack II in May of 2008, and then my iPhone 3GS. :D

avanden

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Well, I started out back in 2000 with a Nokia 5110 on BellSouth, then got a Nokia 8250 when BellSouth was acquired by Cingular, then went to a Motorola V230-something and then a Motorola V555 or 557 or something... then Cingular changed to AT&T, then I had a Blackberry Curve 8310... and I just got a 32GB iPhone 3GS yesterday!

*phew!*

HappyBunny

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I had a Sony Ericsson TM506 3G phone. It is a cool little phone but had some weird glitches in the OS--sometimes it shut itself off or worked very slowly. Like the iPhone 1,000x better!

cvgz

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I had a blackberry curve 8330 with alltel after the merger with verizon I jumped ship to AT&T interesting in a bb bold but I opted for an iPhone 3G and I'm hooked

MainStream

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I had a Blackberry 8330 on Verizon. 3 weeks in and I feel as though I'm now acclaimated to the iphone and am very pleased with the product. AT&T's service is not quite as robust as Verizon especically as it relates to 3G coverage, but overall their are very few areas where I don't have decent coverage with the iphone.

blackout128

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
I had a ATT 8525 made by HTC. God I love that phone. I had it for 2 years. It can do more than a iPhone..but it is slow. Internet sucked, no youtube, touch screen wasn't as smooth as a iphone , but I was used to it. When the 3Gs came out and 3.0 OS, the improvements pushed me over the edge and 1 week later..BAM! iphone owner and loving it.Still miss MMS, can wait for that.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Helio

yep don`t ask please yes i said, a helio, a helio ocean wich was back then the hottest text messaging phone out there if you didn`t wanna get an crackberry; come on iphone was not even out back then and it was the only phone with multiple messengers plataforms including gmail wich i love and facebook, did i mention you tube and my space(by the way i canceled my account i promise), full qwerty keyboard and numeric keypad too, it was perfect back then and it worked with sprint network so internet was fast and a joke at the same time the browser was just to die for literately no really i just wanted to kill myself trying to use it. R.I.P helio

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
before my 3g i had the 2nd gen. before my first iphone i had the blackberry curve. i sometimes miss my blackberry but its very temporary miss

Acorn#IM

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I had a Blackberry storm for about a year. it was a year of hell and aggravation. Then switched to a blackberry curve 8330. This was a decent phone but the blackberry experience wasnt worth the pricetag.

Now i have an iphone. I love it. web surfing is miles better. i dont need push email, as long as i can check it every once and awhile im happy. I dont use MMS messages. just text so that is fine too. THere is way more apps to choose from, and im always running into someones neat idea on an app thats fun to investigate.

The only bad thing Ive experienced about my iphone is paranoia of losing it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77