- 08-19-2009, 10:44 PM #301
- 08-19-2009, 10:48 PM #302
- 08-19-2009, 11:43 PM #303iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I had a Treo for a very short period of time. I work on roofs and communications towers. The Treo doesn't do well will falls.
I moved on to a Moto Q. Had to be one of the best phones I have ever owned. Wasn't a huge fan on the whole Windows Mobile deal, but the phone got reception almost anywhere, and for me that is a plus.
The 3Gs is my first iPhone, and despite my fat fingers, it has more features (and more useless stuff on a phone than anyone could ever imagine) that I use on a daily basis. <3 it!
- 08-22-2009, 01:15 AM #304
- 08-22-2009, 02:49 AM #305
- 08-22-2009, 06:56 AM #306
- 08-23-2009, 04:34 PM #307iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
- 08-24-2009, 06:09 AM #308
- 08-24-2009, 12:09 PM #309
- 08-24-2009, 12:19 PM #310
- 08-24-2009, 02:30 PM #311
- 08-24-2009, 02:53 PM #312
- 08-24-2009, 03:01 PM #313iPhone Newbie
- 38 Posts
Had a Verizon HTC Touch Pro. What a piece of junk. Lowest hardware specs of other carriers' Touch Pros and it was like holding a brick to your ear to talk. Not to mention using Windows Mobile as an OS. JUNK.
Never been an Apple fan boy (still not) but I am very satisfied with my iPhone. Now AT&T needs to get their act together.
- 08-24-2009, 03:19 PM #314
- 08-25-2009, 02:45 PM #315
Had an ancient phone, the LG VX8000. It worked great. Left Verizon for the Bold on AT&T and had the phone for like a week and said I just can't handle the slow browser (horrible!) and looked toward an iPhone because I had used my daughters iPod touch to surf the net sometimes and liked it. Been satisfied ever since and would never look back. MMS now please.
- 08-25-2009, 03:08 PM #316
- 08-25-2009, 06:09 PM #317
- 08-25-2009, 09:22 PM #318
- 08-25-2009, 09:49 PM #319
- 08-26-2009, 09:22 AM #320
- 08-26-2009, 10:58 AM #321
- 08-26-2009, 02:27 PM #322iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Do not buy the Iphone if you drop things!
The Iphone is very fragile. I have had to replace it three times, each time it cost $200.00. I am clumsy. I dropped my Pearl and my Blackberry many many times with no problem so I had no idea that I should not get the Iphone for this reason.
Last time, I let some water get into it and another $200.00. My Pearl, I had dropped into the swimming pool with no problem.
Take this seriously. I wish I had.
My wife never drops things, but most of my guy friends with an Iphone are walking around with major cracks on the screen (they don't want to pay the $200). If you have a tendency to drop things, you will be sorry if you buy the Iphone.
Other than that, of course. It's a great phone.
- 08-26-2009, 02:38 PM #323
That's why my girlfriend won't get an iPhone, she's afraid she'll break it too often.
My sister has killed 2 iPhones, both dropped in toilets ( she has tendency to put them in the front middle pocket of her hoodie and it seems they aren't too safe there as they've slid right out.
- 08-26-2009, 03:34 PM #324
Both times of course weren't my fault...one friend dropped it and one swiped it from my pocket (i have it in a holster) and my phone's still flawless due to the case i'm using. I have the showcase case that i got from the apple store. Its a great hardcase and i'd recommend it if you're having problems with clutziness. hope that will make dropping ur phone easier! ^.^
- 08-26-2009, 05:43 PM #325