Does Apple store go back to regular hours tomorrow?

sailorgirl

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Or do they continue to open early for a couple days post-launch? Can't find info anywhere and calling the store is an exercise in futility.

Thinkin' about maybe heading there tomorrow instead of even bothering with AT&T. The fact that you can't reach anyone by phone at actual stores is more than a little annoying. I'm sure they are besieged by calls wondering the same thing so the least they could would be to have a recording with that info or something.

janktified

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
I went to AT&T today (after they sold out) and told me they would be open tomorrow at regular hours, so I only assume the Apple Store would open at their normal time as well.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i would also assume so... i want to know if you think there will still be lines out the door for the phone day #2? i'm trying to get myself a hard-case, and i'd like to get to the apple store to do so...

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
They will be open at normal hours...at least I know att will. However who knows when they will re stock. I know they will take pre-orders now based on line.

sailorgirl

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Thanks all. The restocking issue is why I've pretty much scrapped my plan of going to ATT, since I think there's less of a chance of a restock there (although I still think they will get additional supply tomorrow but maybe not Sunday --- by the way, all that is based on ... nothing. Just sort of bits and pieces I've picked up on various forums so it's not really worth much). I do think there will be some lines, although not like today. Right now the Apple availability thing ( Apple Retail Store - iPhone availability at the Apple Store ) is showing phones at the store I was planning to head to but who knows how that works outh

manho1dup

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I went after work around 7pm and waited in line til almost 11pm only for them to tell me that AT&T servers are down and they can't activate anymore phones. So they took down the names of the ppl that were left in line and said we can come back anytime tomorrow. Good thing is that I don't have to wait in line and can just go straight to the front. Just my luck there were only 4 ppl in front of me when they told us that. So close yet so far, but I did ask the guy at the Apple store if they are opening regular hours and he said "yes". All the stores will go back to regular hours starting tomorrow.

I am so pissed right now, I was hoping I get to play with my new toy tonight but I guess another day won't hurt.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh