Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Black!

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I want a black one, to match my pc and monitor, my silver pocket pc stands out so I put it on the night stand by the alarm clock

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I'm surprised Apple didn't make the iPhone 3G in different colors other than white and black. I think an all silver iPhone, like the silver iPod Classic, would look really nice.

jmeiners

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I am going with black. I don't really have a choice as I am going with the 8Gb, but even if white was available I would still go with black - just a preference - not cooler, less common, or any other self important reason.

manho1dup

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm going with black, matches my other black devices.

Black Nano
Black Nintendo DS
Black Sony PSP
Soon...Black iPhone 3G 16GB

Mihai

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Because I want an 8 GB, I don't really have to decide on this. It's available only in black, so...
But even if I opted for a 16 GB iPhone I don't think I would have bought a white one.

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Because I want an 8 GB, I don't really have to decide on this. It's available only in black, so...
But even if I opted for a 16 GB iPhone I don't think I would have bought a white one.

Maybe I am wrong but I think the 8GB comes in both colors and the 16BG only comes in white.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
it also gives me a good feeling about getting my hands on a white iphone on release day and not having ot worry about getting stuck with a black one.

brightcell

Dec 3, 2004
Visit site
Note that this case is for the original iPhone but I am sure they will come up with one for the 3G also.
I believe that the 3G iphone doesn't come with a cradle/dock anymore.

abalboa3

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
So with the rumor that the white will only be available at Apple stores it looks like a few of us might have some problems getting a hold of one.

tankgunk

Jul 8, 2008
Visit site
First of all, black all the way! Second, if black wasn't winning somebody would get sued because a lot of this thread looks racist...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro