Does Apple extended warranty cover lost or stolen iPhones?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone know if Apple's extended warranty for the iPhone covers lost of stolen phones? Do they give you a brand new one if it's lost or stolen?

I was just wondering, because I'm thinking about adding Apple's warranty to my iPhone when I receive it.

Actually speaking of lost phones...
Awhile back I went to Disneyland with my fiance. During that time I had a pink RAZR. My fiance and I decided to go on the Indiana Jones ride (which is one of Disneyland's bumpiest rides). Before we got on I put my RAZR in my pocket. We had a blast and it was probably the bumpiest ride I've ever been on. So we left the ride and I was walking away my fiance asked me what time it was. I checked my pockets and there was nothing there!!!

I lost my phone on the Indiana Jones ride! And from there on I told myself, never put a phone in your pocket if your on a ride of some sort.

But! Thank God I lost my RAZR... if I didn't I wouldn't have my iPhone that I have today :D

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
HOWEVER... some credit cards cover theft. A student (High School) I know had her iPhone stolen and her dad's credit card company covered theft and paid for a new one. I will be contacting each of my credit card companies before I buy my iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox