i need some input

Jun 29, 2008
Visit site
so i have the sidekick id...and im wanting to upgrade soooo bad, since im over the whole brick of a phone ahah...i was thinking about the iphone..but i really don't know much about it..and if it really is worth it?..i know its basically a computer..and if someone could explain to me about the MMS? which im not to familiar with

thanks in advance!

patput

Jun 25, 2008
www.mwpbooks.com
Your best bet is to start here:Apple - iPhone
And then when you have specific questions ask them.
Here's a definition of MMS:
Multimedia Messaging Service

MMS is a descendant of SMS (Short Messaging Service). MMS extends text messaging to include longer text, graphics, photos, audio clips, video clips, or any combination of the above, within certain size limits.

so i have the sidekick id...and im wanting to upgrade soooo bad, since im over the whole brick of a phone ahah...i was thinking about the iphone..but i really don't know much about it..and if it really is worth it?..i know its basically a computer..and if someone could explain to me about the MMS? which im not to familiar with

thanks in advance!

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site

thanks in advance!

Electriicdigits,
I would definitely switch over to the iPhone. I had a Sidekick iD before because I was low on cash and needed a phone that was like a PDA and that was the closest thing I could get to one. It sucks because Sidekick iD data is $20 and the internet is extremely slow, the phone doesn't offer rich resolution (so viewing the web isn't that great), and it doesn't come close to the iPhone. They should lower the data of the Sidekick iD, in my opinion.

But if your making the switch over to the iPhone I truly recommend it. It's a great phone with tons of features. You won't be disappointed if you get it. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner