- 07-07-2008, 12:51 PM #101
- 07-07-2008, 01:38 PM #102
- 07-07-2008, 01:47 PM #103iPhone Newbie
- 40 Posts
I just saw this on another site today. It looks like the internal training and info sessions will commence tomorrow at Apple stores. That is if Apple follows its historical pattern.
Apple retail preps for July 11 iPhone 3G rollout - iPhone Atlas
- 07-07-2008, 06:23 PM #104
- 07-07-2008, 07:55 PM #105
i was hoping i was gonna get something to keep me busy for the next few days, but nothing has come up. plus, 95% of my friends are leaving tomorrow. so that will just make the days longer...
do you think if i hit up an apple store at like 930 it will be cleared out of any line waiters?
- 07-07-2008, 10:46 PM #106
- 07-08-2008, 06:52 AM #107
Saturday we can come here and read all the horror stories, including the brags from people where everything went really well.
As long as the update to 2.0 works, I do not much care what happens in the stores.
- 07-09-2008, 12:58 PM #108
- 07-10-2008, 12:10 AM #109
- 07-10-2008, 09:36 AM #110
i am focused on getting through this day, im gonna eat=30 minutes, mow the lawn=2 hours (my neighbors, too), sleep=2 hours, and then i don't know what to do from there..by then its only 4, maybe i will just eat some more..
oh and 930 was 9:30, not 9/30..