D-Day.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Here we go guys.
Apple sure knows how to create hype (by doing nothing).

So my question is, are your wallets ready? How much are you going to spend on whatever Apple unveils?

speced

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm hoping for a heavily subsidized iPhone, maybe 200-300, that's probably all that I'll buy from today's unveiling.

nsquared

May 31, 2008
Visit site
USA Today had an article pretty much confirming that the starting price will be $199 subsidized for the 3G iPhone. This is great news! I will definitely be renewing my contract for this.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
USA Today had an article pretty much confirming that the starting price will be $199 subsidized for the 3G iPhone. This is great news! I will definitely be renewing my contract for this.

If you buy at the Apple store, how will that work?

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
If you buy at the Apple store, how will that work?
I don't think it will. I think you have to buy it from AT&T store. Think about it... you can't buy a subsidized iPhone online unless you renew your contract as well. Unless Apple lets you renew your contract in store, I don't see a subsidized price at Apple.

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
I didn't think this would be a subsidized phone but considering all the talk about this and the interest the carriers have in making it happen, then maybe the rumors are true. I'm not sure how they will do this but one thing is for sure Apple will not let all there sales be taken over by AT&T stores. If it's subsidized Apple will make sure you can get that subsidy whether you buy from AT&T or Apple and I've no doubt it wont be some crappy rebate that gets denied at the drop of a hat like every other cell caries rebates do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR