New 3g iPhone picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This picture is real or fake

• This picture is real

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • This picture is fake

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahambone

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
Well, it does look like that one "Do not open until..." box that surfaced yesterday or so, so this very well could be the box's contents. That being said, with all the pride Apple puts into the aesthetics of their products, that isn't the prettiest thing I've ever seen...

...Unless there are some changeable faceplates NOT shown in the picture...

isitnyu

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
i have a feeling it is real, but i notice that the screen is very very wide and i have heard that the 3g iphone is about 20% smaller that what it was, and that it certainly does have a glossy black so i am not exactly sure, but if that is the next iphone, it is not very appealing to me...

redsoxfan950

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
i don't think it is fake do you see what the letter said it said it was from apple and it could be big to fit more gb of space or it could just be the high capicty version

WatersWest

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Not even close. People sure love to post completely false garbage on-line during the lead-up to an Apple event. I'd be willing to bet that whatever we see come Monday, it will be the first that even of us have seen it...

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Totally fake. Camera lens and the paper reflection are absolutely terrible.

Even the earlier red and black iPhones looked more real than this.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Even if the "letter" was not fake, this picture is. The perspective isn't even the same for all elements.

Do you think this guy is going to know anything about perspective?
Come on he is the only one who actually believes this is a real pic (which once I saw the results and that there was only one person who fell for it I knew who it was) maybe I should give my nephew a crayon and tell him to trace my iPhone and draw some stuff inside then paste it on a box and put an apple logo on it maybe we can get a poll on that as well.

Ok redsox fan you have your 20 posts so just stop with the useless posting now ok.

Also is there an age limit in order to be a winner if so we should probably get that out in the open so as to eliminate childish postings.

Pyro

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
Apple would not release something that ugly, they try very hard to make their products look appealing on the outside as well as the inside. They also are very secretive and I imagine the first legitamite shot of the new iPhone will be on Monday...

Ahambone

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
Apple would not release something that ugly, they try very hard to make their products look appealing on the outside as well as the inside. They also are very secretive and I imagine the first legitamite shot of the new iPhone will be on Monday...

So no one's buying my theory (regarding this pic, at least) of removable faceplates which would explain why this phone is an ugly grey?

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site

That's what people said about the "fatty" Nano. ;)

Pyro

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
That's what people said about the "fatty" Nano. ;)

Hah.... you got me there, that is one ugly iPod. I still think they will make it look pretty too... I mean they have been working on it since the first one was released... I'm sure they would be able to come up with a better design than that one.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Hah.... you got me there, that is one ugly iPod. I still think they will make it look pretty too... I mean they have been working on it since the first one was released... I'm sure they would be able to come up with a better design than that one.

All they really did was enlarge the screen size a little and made it shorter. I don't think it looks too bad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW