Will we see 3G iPhone READY TO PURCHASE this week?

emceechad

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
We see the boxes that say "do not open", possibly containing demo models.

Do you think 3G iPhones are ready to go on sale after Monday?

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
We see the boxes that say "do not open", possibly containing demo models.

Do you think 3G iPhones are ready to go on sale after Monday?

We can only hope, but if the rumors about AT&T suspended vacations between June 15 - July 15 then it could be anytime in between does dates. Hopefully closer to June 16th.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
We can only hope, but if the rumors about AT&T suspended vacations between June 15 - July 15 then it could be anytime in between does dates. Hopefully closer to June 16th.

My thoughts exactly.
But I think you'll be able to pre-order online. Apple doesn't want to go any longer than they have to with the iPhone unavailable for purchase.

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
We can only hope, but if the rumors about AT&T suspended vacations between June 15 - July 15 then it could be anytime in between does dates.
Agreed. Sometime between Friday June 20th and the end of the month looks most likely (in the US).

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
One more day! That is all I have to day. One more day and we will find out when we can download 2.0 software, buy apps on the App Store and when we can expect to get the 3G iPhone in our hands.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
well, all the hype building aside, Apple/ATT needs to get product in the store and flying off the shelves STAT (that's medical for right the f%@*& now!). Good stunt/bad inventory management maybe for the first 15-20 days but any later than June 16 here in the US falls to the bad management category IMHO. Besides, I have a big chunk of AAPL in my Roth IRA and I'm greedy :D

kevinbell

Jun 9, 2008
Visit site
Hope it goes on sale this week... I got an iPhone for my birthday but took it back waiting on the 3G and higher memory. Wonder if AT&T will extend my contract even though I'm not eligible for upgrade yet... May just pay $9.99/mo for another line and then drop the older ending contract after 5 months and move the phone number. That is, if they do subsidise the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77