Will the Iphone have a movie cam or not?

redsoxfan950

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Will the Iphone 3g have a movie cam or not?

Will the Iphone 3g have a movie camera or not. i think it will becuase the instant does.

Last edited:

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
THey better! I think that capturing video on your phones is so necessary, ALSo Att's video chat software is really in need of a phone which is popular and capable of using it. but again that would require the front facing camera that tons of people have been itching to see. So I say its a possibility, we are going to see very strong video capturing on the new iphone.

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
Note that capturing video is a software function; even if Apple doesn't provide this feature, I believe a third party developer will do so.

isitnyu

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
i think the iphone will have a video recorder on the next gen. That will be one main reason y its the 3rd gen. It's going to be really cool, and i hope you can transfer your videos u take to a mac onto imovie or something.

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
Will the Iphone 3g have a movie camera or not. i think it will becuase the instant does.

I hope so. I want a device that ends all devices. There is nothing more portable than MULTITOOLS. Heck, I want the iPhone to have a built in taser if they can do it.

I think we'll be surprised by some of the new features come Monday. I'm sure there are going to be some things we haven't even thought of. LESS THAN THREE DAYS LEFT!!

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
LOL is it going to be the new Swiss Army knife? If Apple adds a taser, they are going to have to add a flash light, the ability to cut glass, and maybe a handy knife.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711