What colors should the iPhone have?

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I would love to have a blackened-chrome iPhone!:) Since iPod nano gets alotta choice colors, shouldn't iPhone have one too. What colored iPhone would be your favorite? Blue, green, red, pink, brown:)confused:)? Your choice. Common color, or go into specifics. I'll see which color I like as a reply and Photoshop an iPhone that color! Choose!

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Honestly? I like it the way it is. It is sleek, sexy, and sophisticated. No change for me.
Yeah it is sleek and sexy. When I first saw it during the keynote, I thought it was actually thicker than it really is. I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw its actual thickness.

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Agree with above^^^ white, black, brushed aluminum (titanium anyone?:D)

Man that would be a tough decision as I'm sure each model would look great!

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I would go with black, its more neutral of a color. I wouldn't want a white phone as I'm sure it will get dirty really fast.

True. I work outdoors most of the time and I could see a white iphone getting really messed up in little to no time. I'd have to say black also then, the aluminum just get's scratched up to quickly to easily, unless already brushed then that may be nice.:rolleyes:

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I like it the way it is already. I just wanna see what apple has to offer as the new iPhone design. I think they did a phenomenal job on the 1st iPhone because the glass on the front doesn't scratch, the back isn't iPod like, so the back isn't really scratch-able, and every time is see my friend's iPhone, it looks brand new.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I like it the way it is already. I just wanna see what apple has to offer as the new iPhone design. I think they did a phenomenal job on the 1st iPhone because the glass on the front doesn't scratch, the back isn't iPod like, so the back isn't really scratch-able, and every time is see my friend's iPhone, it looks brand new.

I wish they'd learn from the iPhone backing! All of the iPods should migrate to the aluminum instead of that mirror chrome finish which scratches instantly when you remove the plastic film.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I have a rubber case on it, so mine looks brand new too. I wonder if Apple will make an improve to the smudging on the glass. I heard it might be replaced with plastic?

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
because the glass on the front doesn't scratch

BTW, HUGE selling point for me, as of yet I still do not own the current iphone (long story), I work with portables with plastic touchscreens everyday and they are horrible as far as everyday wear and tear and the constant changing out of screen protectors. In fact, before the first iphone was released I wasn't really even interested because i heard it was gonna have a touch screen, and I thought, well another crappy touchscreen device that won't last, then I heard "optical quality glass", Had my attention ever since!:D

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Haha, no sooner did I post my last reply I saw this one! So now the rumors are plastic backing and possible plastic screen? Where did you HEAR this? Hope to GAWD whoever told you this knows nothing of which he/she speaks!:eek:
Not sure. I have an RSS reader and I subscribe to like 100 feeds, so I have no idea where it came from. It was a while back that I read this.

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Not sure. I have an RSS reader and I subscribe to like 100 feeds, so I have no idea where it came from. It was a while back that I read this.

Wow, 100 feeds? Are you reading them all from your iphone? I kinda new to the RSS deal. If so that's great! I keep track of about 15 to 20 tech sites on a daily basis scouring for any iphone news there is and posting them on a thread I created at everythingicafe.com

Must have been a really long time ago because I'm sure I would've caught it. Oh well, it's forgotten hopefully....:D

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
True, even at the nice and clean Apple Store, the iPods are scratched too. The only thing on the iPhone that scratches is the Apple logo, and it doesn't even scratch that much.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Oh yeah that sounds like something that Apple could include. It would draw a lot of attention to the new iPhone. It's kind of like the flashy lights ppl use to put in place of their antennas

tschertz01

Mar 11, 2008
Visit site
Just don't make it glossy, shiny, piano black. I personally think that would be awful. A lot of people seem to think that would look fantastic but how long would it take before that shiny (plastic) iPhone would become a scratched, dull, awful looking device? I think Apple got it right the first time but I suspect that the necessities of the 3G antenna will require a plastic backed phone. Whatever they come up with I hope it's not garish and bright as I'm not a 14 year old girl and I don't think Apple should or will target that audience. That's what case makers are for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711