What improvements should the next-gen iPhone have?

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Tell me what you think the 3G iPhone should have! I think it should have an integrated camera on the front glass screen for video conferencing. It should have more memory for its price. Flash. For the camera and for Safari. Also, it should have X-Ray. That would be :cool:. So tell me what you think!

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
My personal list is:

1. Cut and paste
2. Universally usable landscape keyboard
3. Saving web and email images (this is supposed to be coming with FW2.0)
4. More than one attachment per email I create and send from the device
5. Hotlinking of phone numbers I put into the "notes" section of an appointment in my calendar. It is really annoying to put a client's phone number in the notes section of an appointment I have with them, and then need to call it, but I can't just press it to do it...

That's about it really. I don't care much about the MMS "problem" because I am capable of grasping how to do it through email. Video recording would be nice, but I haven't had it on a phone in a long time, and I don't really miss it. Anything else I want is bound to be added by third party apps, so that is my list...

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
3G
MMS
Higher megapixel camera, able to record video
Copy/Paste
Universal Landscape
Improved Address Book (Able to put numbers on the home page, different ways to view contacts, search through contacts, etc.)
Flash in Safari
Better speakerphone quality/volume
Standard headphone jack
32GB model?

There's a few apps I'd like to see developed too.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods