Backspace out of control on Iphone

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone else have problems when using the backspace on their iphone? By problems I mean if they hold it down for 2 seconds it keeps going for like 5 seconds. When I first got it and held down the backspace it would delete letters then move up to entire words but when I let go it would stop now when I let go it just keeps on going and going and next thing I know its erased half of my email message or whatever I'm writing.

Just trying to figure out if this is just my phone or if others have noticed this as well. I guess I shouldnt worry about it to much seeing as how I will probably be getting a new one in a couple months:D

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Weird. Try a hard reboot... press and hold the home button and the power button. Do this until you see the Apple symbol, ignore the slider that comes up that is telling you to turn off the phone. If this doesnt work, try restoring the software.

Vince Wetherell

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Not only is the backspace out of control on my 4s with IOS7, (one touch deletes sometimes a word, sometimes the whole message), but the keyboard is erratic - pressing a number gets the letter underneath and vice versa, and sometimes it just hangs.
Any ideas?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73