Iphone owners???

May 6, 2008
Visit site
I need to know the main difference between the blackberry and the iphone I currently have the blackberry and I've been thinking about getting the iphone spell checker and copy and paste are important to me so does the iphone work like a data phone? Thank You I'll be looking forward for your advice!

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
there has been no indication of mms or a spellchecker.

The only things we know are that it will add contact search, third-party apps, exchange support for syncing mail (push), calendar, contacts, etc. Some other minor enhancements. Lots of other rumors.

The only things you have said you are interested in (spellchecker, mms, cut & paste) will almost certainly not be there. If there is something else in particular you need to know, ask. But don't expect us to "fill you in with everything" when you could find the rumors all over the web.

igneous

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I dont get how copy/paste couldnt be implemented. It's pretty much a deal killer for me with the iPhone, and I am praying that they either put the feature into the new phone, or an app comes out that will allow it.

IrishJK09

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Copy and Paste can be easily implemented. I have seen apps on jailbroken phones that do it, so I know Apple could do it. They probably just don't deem it as a necessary addition.

As for the questions, only time will tell what updates are coming. Apple is a tight lipped company, so getting real information before the masses isn't easy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2