Battery life question

bg1260

Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
With the supposed imminent arrival of a 3G iPhone I have a question.
I have been using a treo 750 anxiously awaiting some type of change loathing this phone.
It's 3G service requires I carry an additional battery throughout the day just to make it through mu normal use.
If the iPhone goes 3G and has no replaceable battery, how is that going to work?
Anyone have any input or thoughts?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Steve Jobs has made enough negative remarks about 3G battery drain that I don't see Apple releasing 3G until they're dang sure they can deliver more than a day of regular use.

bg1260

Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
I sure hope so.
I really hate WM6 but need, or have come to need the data/voice so much I really would like to switch.
I remember hearing of a new 3G chip that would possibly solve the problem but haven't seen much about it for a while.

Supes2000

Mar 17, 2006
Visit site
Who cares....I know I am in the minority, but does anyone REALLY NEED 3G over edge? Are we all that busy?

I live on the net, and my iPhone is practically another limb, but I really don't have an issue with EDGE.

As I have stated before, there are a number of way to "mobilize" web pages that dramatically speed up the web - in fact, I like many of them better because they get rid of all the trash like ads...

I dunno, I'll take battery life over 3G...for now...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner