Oh no! Looks like it bricked!

scottw911

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Sorry if this is a total newbie question. I did a search first and did not get any hits for my issue.

I have/had a 1.1.4 unlocked/jail broken iphone. I decided to try to get ibricker working. I bricker is an open ssh type program that allows you to manage your files manually. When I opened it up it had a page saying that I needed to "free" my phone. i thought that was weird because it was already "free". I decided to continue anyway. It told me to connect my iphone and it started its functions. It told me that the process should take 3-4 mins., 10 at the most. I waited for 15. It said if it took over 10 min to restart my phone and restart the program, I did. I restarted my phone first and it went to the recovery mode with a green background for some reason. iTunes popped up and said unable to recover. That's when I started to freak out. When Ibriker started it notified me that my phone was in recovery mode and that I should reboot it to phone mode. So, I clicked reboot on the ibriker program and it restarted my phone and started shooting text down my screen. Then it restarted again and did the same thing. It kept repeating and repeating till the battery ran out. I can't get to recovery mode and as soon as I turns it on it starts doing the same thing.

Please Help me
I haven't had the iPhone for more than a week now!:(

Steve

oahu

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hello,

I noticed you are using bricker! I think very few people are using that software, but I had something similar and switched too iClarified.com and never looked back.

I had too play around with my iphone! I forced it into recovery mode by holding the correct buttons before connecting it too the computer.

The beauty of iClarified is that you do not need to connect itunes, it works without it and it takes about 2 mins to do everything thing.

Hope this helps.

Sorry if this is a total newbie question. I did a search first and did not get any hits for my issue.

I have/had a 1.1.4 unlocked/jail broken iphone. I decided to try to get ibricker working. I bricker is an open ssh type program that allows you to manage your files manually. When I opened it up it had a page saying that I needed to "free" my phone. i thought that was weird because it was already "free". I decided to continue anyway. It told me to connect my iphone and it started its functions. It told me that the process should take 3-4 mins., 10 at the most. I waited for 15. It said if it took over 10 min to restart my phone and restart the program, I did. I restarted my phone first and it went to the recovery mode with a green background for some reason. iTunes popped up and said unable to recover. That's when I started to freak out. When Ibriker started it notified me that my phone was in recovery mode and that I should reboot it to phone mode. So, I clicked reboot on the ibriker program and it restarted my phone and started shooting text down my screen. Then it restarted again and did the same thing. It kept repeating and repeating till the battery ran out. I can't get to recovery mode and as soon as I turns it on it starts doing the same thing.

Please Help me
I haven't had the iPhone for more than a week now!:(

Steve

scottw911

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I used zIphone to unlock it but it will not recognize it. the computer will not recognize it. all i get is the never ending loop of shooting text then the reboot.

scottw911

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I noticed you are using bricker! I think very few people are using that software, but I had something similar and switched too iClarified.com and never looked back.

I had too play around with my iphone! I forced it into recovery mode by holding the correct buttons before connecting it too the computer.

The beauty of iClarified is that you do not need to connect itunes, it works without it and it takes about 2 mins to do everything thing.

Hope this helps.

When I try to do the manual recovery mode it just turns off. I know how to do it but the problem is that the phone is not acting on it.

scottw911

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I'm on Iclarified.com and don't see how this is going to help me. it looks like another chat room to me. Am I in the right spot?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro