http://iphone.nullriver.com/beta/

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Is anyone out there bravely testing the waters of third party apps? I'm too scared to try it for fear of owning a $400.00 brick, but it looks like fun!:D

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I keep going through installer.app but have yet to find anything compelling enough to really want to download.

If I still had an iPod Touch, I would do it in a heartbeat to add iPhone MobileMail and the weather and maps widgets.

dcamp7gh

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
I've got an 8 gb iPhone which Ive had since the start. If you can get your hands on one below 1.1.3 then you should be in good shape with the installer.app and a little reading. Null River has made it SOooooo easy to install 3rd party apps on the thing its silly. Just remember if you need help and have to take it to an Apple store to restore the thing in iTunes FIRST before you bring it in. Also have to use the OLD firmware to do that NOT 1.1.3. Hope this helps.

oahu

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Moving up

I have a 8gb iphone that came with 1.1.2 and I have jailbreak and unlocked and move on to 1.1.3 by iClarified software.

For me I am happy, but I understand your thoughts about updating.
Because I bricked mines about 3 times, but figured how to unbrick it. It wasn't hard the whole process took me about 30 min.

And there software will unlock the iphone! or you can pay the other guys in the UK around $80 dollars for the same type of software.

Anyway, I am up to date and realy happy!

BTW: the installer apps have a lot of software, you just have figure which ones you like ...... I have not loaded any yet . until I get more information about the software.

Later

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
I have jailbroke mine. I have 1.1.2 and a lot of apps.

I can't wait for even more options in June. I truly hope SplashID comes through with an app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW