Windows iPhone Users

Nick Carraway

Sep 10, 2007
Visit site
I don't know how many of you are also Windows users, but I figure this would be a good thread to discuss problems Windows users are having or Windows related issues with the iPhone. A problem I am currently having is that when I send an email with my Gmail account from my computer, it sends but it also shows up on my iPhone in the inbox like it is a new message, even though I'm not actually sending it to myself. Is there a setting within in Gmail that I need to change? Another question I have is, is there a way to sync the iPhone with my Outlook email box so that I can get my MSN email on my phone?

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
works great, just watched an episode of CSI on it while on the lifecycle.....and i could actually see what i was watching.

i gave up on WM only because the Pearl is the most portable device that meets my business needs. luckily i can do without WM and POS.

ScandaLeX

Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
works great, just watched an episode of CSI on it while on the lifecycle.....and i could actually see what i was watching.

i gave up on WM only because the Pearl is the most portable device that meets my business needs. luckily i can do without WM and POS.

I buy a lot of stuff through iTunes and watch it on my 80G iPod. I can only imagine with the screen size of the iPhone, watching anything has to be amazing.

nmprofessional

Jun 19, 2003
www.nmprofessional.com
this site is informative in its own right; but very little member interaction.
I agree Scandalex. I totally love you guys and gals over here at the Smartphone Experts sites. I've been a member (and lurker from way back) from my Treo 300 (at TreoCentral) to iPhone (at EverythingiPhone).

I love the other sites like, but this is my home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2