Rejected Story Links

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
No, you have to return the phone only if you want to cancel service in the 14-day trial period without paying an early-termination fee.

AnteL0pe

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
No, you have to return the phone only if you want to cancel service in the 14-day trial period without paying an early-termination fee.
Right, sorry i wasnt clear. You could buy the $600 phone carry service for a month and then pay the early termination fee. And then i guess you would own it..... But that would be expensive.

Mike Overbo

TC / Phone Different
Aug 21, 2006
phonedifferent.com
EA interviewed about iPod games. There's no mention of the iPhone in there, probably because EA either has nothing to say or is not allowed to comment. I spoke at length to an EA marketing rep about EA games on the iPhone at a certain industry event, and though he was unwilling to make any comment on record, he indicated that EA *will* have iPhone games. But, there's no mention of it here. Boo urns.

Mike Overbo

TC / Phone Different
Aug 21, 2006
phonedifferent.com
Apple Keyboard Changes, made better for right-handed folks, worse for left-handed folks. On my home computer, the mouse is on the right side for both me and my wife, and we're both left-handed, making this product better for us. I think most southpaws will just adapt to it.

Mike Overbo

TC / Phone Different
Aug 21, 2006
phonedifferent.com

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR