Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Help - Treo 650 to iPhone

I have switched to an iPhone and cant transfer my contacts and appts from my Treo 650 - can anyone help me? For some reason I cant switch my sync operation from Palm Desktop to Outlook. Thanks.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    7,027 Global Posts

Reinstall from the cd and choose your conduit as outlook. Then have the handheld overide the desktop. Backup data first.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    1,540 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drosselli View Post
    I have switched to an iPhone and cant transfer my contacts and appts from my Treo 650 - can anyone help me? For some reason I cant switch my sync operation from Palm Desktop to Outlook. Thanks.
    You should be asking this from an iphone forum.:o

If you use windows go to Start-Programs-PalmOne-Palm-PIM conduit sync and then choose outlook and then sync (at least that's there for my 755).
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Probably not the best or most graceful way to do this but I downloaded an app from Yahoo that let me sync my Palm addresses with Yahoo, then I chose to sync my iPhone with Yahoo from iTunes. Not perfect but fairly easy and I didn't have to use outlook which I loathe.