Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help - Treo 650 to iPhone

I have switched to an iPhone and cant transfer my contacts and appts from my Treo 650 - can anyone help me? For some reason I cant switch my sync operation from Palm Desktop to Outlook. Thanks.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    7,532 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reinstall from the cd and choose your conduit as outlook. Then have the handheld overide the desktop. Backup data first.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    1,545 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drosselli View Post
    I have switched to an iPhone and cant transfer my contacts and appts from my Treo 650 - can anyone help me? For some reason I cant switch my sync operation from Palm Desktop to Outlook. Thanks.
    You should be asking this from an iphone forum.:o

If you use windows go to Start-Programs-PalmOne-Palm-PIM conduit sync and then choose outlook and then sync (at least that's there for my 755).
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably not the best or most graceful way to do this but I downloaded an app from Yahoo that let me sync my Palm addresses with Yahoo, then I chose to sync my iPhone with Yahoo from iTunes. Not perfect but fairly easy and I didn't have to use outlook which I loathe.