excel email attachments

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
Just tried to read one for the first time (really wish screen rotation would work on those).

Here's an issue I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere. The spreadsheet has multiple worksheets (tabs). The viewer shows the tabs on the top (instead of bottom), but they are TINY! You have to zoom way in to tap them. And the leftmost tab is highlighted even after you select a different tab (selecting other tabs DOES display the appropriate sheet, however).

Other than that, the formatting and everything was pretty good, but I did see some glitches (missing borders, text a little too big, etc.) Some of the formatting problems could have been caused by my using "nonstandard" fonts.

oalvarez

Apr 25, 2004
Visit site
and to think that some claim that they can do spreadsheet work on a Treo size screen. i'm sure they do, i'm just not sure how efficient or effective it really is.

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
and to think that some claim that they can do spreadsheet work on a Treo size screen. i'm sure they do, i'm just not sure how efficient or effective it really is.

At least you can edit them.:rolleyes:

Spreadsheets on Treos work best when the spreadsheet was made to be used on a Treo though. You basically make a little 'app' that does your calculations. I've used them for little bug tracking, test cases, inventory, timesheets, that sort of thing. Data capture. Of course you wouldn't want to use something that would even be complex on the desktop.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77