NanoPhone? Hmmm...

vinman

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
The article suggests that it will target people who spend c. $100 or less on a phone. It also suggests a device with a circular nav wheel, so I imagine no touch screen...
Which device is locked to 100 songs? My son has a Nano and the Moto SLVR (iTunes phone) and neither have a 100 song limit...

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
There was a moto phone out before the slvr. It was the first phone to sync with itunes. And despite a memory card slot, it would lock down to 100 songs (that is, even if you had a card with a different 100 songs on it, it would refuse to play it.) I don't remember the model name. Rokr or something?

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
There was a moto phone out before the slvr. It was the first phone to sync with itunes. And despite a memory card slot, it would lock down to 100 songs (that is, even if you had a card with a different 100 songs on it, it would refuse to play it.) I don't remember the model name. Rokr or something?

I thought it was the ROKR too, but I thought there was more to it.

Turns out it was the ROKR E1

http://www.engadget.com/2005/09/07/the-motorola-rokr-e1-apple-itunes-phone/

Now, a nano iPhone...I could get into that...

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
If a nano phone was the size of a regular Nano, that would be tremendous. Battery life would be a concern though. How about a Shuffle phone? You could just wear it on your ear :D