Now up to date TO ical

pdadoc

Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
Looking at switching from Treo 700P to iPhone. I currently use Now up to Date/ Now Contacts, which will not sync with iPhone. So looking to migrate to ical/ Address apps on Mac.

I tried importing NUTD into Entourage (since iCal CAN import Entourage), but the import won't work (says "a necessary file, Now up to Date, could not be found). NUTD works fine.

Any help appreciated for migration to ical...

klowy

Dec 18, 2000
www.kennlowy.com
I've been told by the folks at NOW that you need to export, then import into the Palm datebook (which is vCard), then go to iCal. NOW has really dropped the ball (again) in this. No sync support at all unrtil the end of the year, maybe.

pdadoc

Aug 15, 2002
Visit site
Thanks.... after searching around, and not getting anywhere, I finally decided it was actually easier/less time to just *re-create* a new calendar in iCal.

I actually purchased the early upgrade to Nighthawk in January, only to learn of the delays for many months to a year or more. Not good....I suspect Nighthawk/Leopard may be a great combo, but it's pretty lame that NOW never put in a simple export to ical function..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234