Business Users?

Dunc

Jun 9, 2002
www.dunc-it.com
There's no question, the iPhone is sweet! There's also no question that Palm is in trouble - not like they didn't see this coming though. Anyways, I have 1 of my 2 iPhones activated. The first activation was painless, the 2nd one is on a business account. Does anyone know of any way that it can remain on a business account, or do I have to break it off the account and convert it to a regular account? Thanks,

Dunc

specimen38

Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
Yes,

This was a concern of mine. When I went to order my iPhone, they told me that I'd lose the benefits of my FAN account on the billing portion related to the iPhone. Any other phone lines that I maintained could received FAN account benefits. All things considered, I am going to wait now before purchasing an iPhone. I really like my FAN benefits and I am not willing to part with them until there is an iPhone that will not exclude them.

There's no question, the iPhone is sweet! There's also no question that Palm is in trouble - not like they didn't see this coming though. Anyways, I have 1 of my 2 iPhones activated. The first activation was painless, the 2nd one is on a business account. Does anyone know of any way that it can remain on a business account, or do I have to break it off the account and convert it to a regular account? Thanks,

Dunc

jay_man2

Jan 9, 2005
Visit site
I had to convert to a personal account and delete the FAN and the 15% service discount. Dropping the $10 Telenav charge and reducing the data plan from $29.99 for the Blackberry to $20 for the iPhone eased that pain for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2