The morning after my LONG, first night with the iPhone

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
"Visually stunning" is the first impression. It's truly a multi-media device. The only thing I need is a secure password program. The navigation is fluid. I didn't have to configure one thing with the email. It auto-imported ALL of my email accounts, seven of them with no problems.

As far as quickly calling someone, you do it from the "FAVORITES" button and you can have pictures and specific ringtones for your favorties. I don't know if there is a limit to them. I haven't gotten to one yet.

I'm off to find out how to get "my" videos optimized for the iPhone screen.

Oh, with a decent number of playlists, 1 TV show, 1 photo album, and my iCal/contacts, I'm just under 1 Gig of used HD.

Let's see what today is like when I take it out in public. :cool:

I'll have to find a way to get some pics to photobucket or somewhere...

JustLeft

Sep 11, 2004
Visit site
I was out today with mine and it received quite a bit of attention. The Razr was the last phone that I have seen generate this kind of interest with people. Never seen a smartphone that lived up to this.

As a test I gave my wife the phone, showed her the one button, and asked her to make a call on the phone. She had no issues. She found it intuitive. This was never the case with either of the Treo's that I have owned.

Kupe#WP

Jul 28, 2000
Visit site
I was out today with mine and it received quite a bit of attention. The Razr was the last phone that I have seen generate this kind of interest with people. Never seen a smartphone that lived up to this.
Whenever I start playing Slingbox in a public place, it draws a crowd, regardless of the device (assuming the device can run Slingplayer).
As a test I gave my wife the phone, showed her the one button, and asked her to make a call on the phone. She had no issues. She found it intuitive. This was never the case with either of the Treo's that I have owned.
That's actually a good test. I'll make my wife swing by the Apple Store today and see what develops (been looking at the MacBooks myself! ;) ).

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
I dunno..it sounds marvelous and all but I think that I too will be springing for a MBP first..by the time I can afford an iphone it should have quite a few of those bugs and limitations improved upon (i hope)!

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
I dunno..it sounds marvelous and all but I think that I too will be springing for a MBP first..by the time I can afford an iphone it should have quite a few of those bugs and limitations improved upon (i hope)!
MBP's are NICE!!!

You'll never look back :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234