10 Things that "Absolutely suck" about the iPhone. (Yes I have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
I would bet less than 1% of Windows Mobile Users in this country use this device. Thats because most people are not going to go to a place like MobilePlanet and buy an expensive device that comes with no support (besides maybe sending it over seas for repair).

Again, why is this relevant? Oh, that's right, to try to explains away you incorrect statements. It's much easier to say "oops, I didn't know", rather than discredit factual information.

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
Again, why is this relevant? Oh, that's right, to try to explains away you incorrect statements. It's much easier to say "oops, I didn't know", rather than discredit factual information.

Hey everybody look, I have my very own stalker. This is great. I have made no incorrect statements. I have made statements that differ from your opinion. Just because somebody has a different point of view, it doesn't make it incorrect. Sorry buddy, but if you need everybody to agree with you, start your own forums, and delete every message that differs from your opinion. However, until that day comes, I will continue to speak my mind, whether you like it or not.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
Hey everybody look, I have my very own stalker. This is great. I have made no incorrect statements. I have made statements that differ from your opinion. Just because somebody has a different point of view, it doesn't make it incorrect. Sorry buddy, but if you need everybody to agree with you, start your own forums, and delete every message that differs from your opinion. However, until that day comes, I will continue to speak my mind, whether you like it or not.

Stalker? Do you even understand the English language? (that was rhetorical, in case you got "lost").

Your posts speak for themselves. Different points of view =! facts. You made an incorrect statement, and instead of taking responsiblity, you ignore.

That's your choice and fine. But the martyr complex ain't working for ya.

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
Stalker? Do you even understand the English language? (that was rhetorical, in case you got "lost").

Your posts speak for themselves. Different points of view =! facts. You made an incorrect statement, and instead of taking responsiblity, you ignore.

That's your choice and fine. But the martyr complex ain't working for ya.

This will be my last response to you (you are clearly insane). Different points of view are OPINIONS. No matter how much you rant and rave it doesn't change the fact that you and I have clearly different opinions. I think you are in serious need of a hug.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
This will be my last response to you (you are clearly insane). Different points of view are OPINIONS. No matter how much you rant and rave it doesn't change the fact that you and I have clearly different opinions. I think you are in serious need of a hug.

I love how when someone can't admit their mistake, everybody else is "insane".

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
I don't find using that term funny at all, and I can promise you somebody with a person or child with a mental handicap in their family wouldn't either.

Mentally handicapped and retarded aren't the same thing. I've understood that since I was 6 when I learned the kid down the street was handicapped, not retarded. Retarded means stunted growth. I never said mentally retarded (which is an accurate tem BTW for some people who may be mentally handicapped). I have a tree in my yard that is retarded. I even went out of my way to explain this. Are you retarded? Maybe, it seems like it from your posts :rolleyes:

I've worked with mentally handicapped people and have nothing but respect for them.

MarkY

Oct 27, 2004
Visit site
I'm reluctant to post in this thread but with all the name calling, how is this still even open? Seems like there is one constructive post for every five going the other way.

mobileman

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
Mentally handicapped and retarded aren't the same thing. I've understood that since I was 6 when I learned the kid down the street was handicapped, not retarded. Retarded means stunted growth. I never said mentally retarded (which is an accurate tem BTW for some people who may be mentally handicapped). I have a tree in my yard that is retarded. I even went out of my way to explain this. Are you retarded? Maybe, it seems like it from your posts :rolleyes:

I've worked with mentally handicapped people and have nothing but respect for them.

This will be my last post on this topic here, so I will give you the last word. I can tell you that my wife is a speech therapist at a school. She teaches alot of kids that you would label retarted. They are all considered by NY State to be mentally handicapped. Maybe your state is different. You even asked me in I was retarded in my last post, So are you asking me if my growth has been stunted? I'm done now.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I really miss Surur's mega copy and paste posts from the Apple forums. I can't believe nobody even posted about the just announced low sales numbers for the first weekend.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
I don't find using that term funny at all, and I can promise you somebody with a person or child with a mental handicap in their family wouldn't either.

You don't speak for my family, and others.

Before you shoot your mouth about something, you should know that not everyone with mentally handicapped family has such thin skin - some can even laugh at it.

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
I don't call mentally handicapped people retarded because I don't want to hurt their feelings, but if something or someone has stunted growth then retarded is an accurate description. There is nothing wrong with the word, just your interpretation of it.

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
I'm reluctant to post in this thread but with all the name calling, how is this still even open? Seems like there is one constructive post for every five going the other way.

Where's the name calling? Spirited opinion? Yes. Calling poeple on the truth? Yes.

Humor (some argue in bad taste)? Yes.

But no one is saying "You're a ___________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox