- 07-07-2007, 09:12 AM #451
- 07-07-2007, 09:19 AM #452
- 07-07-2007, 09:20 AM #453
- 07-07-2007, 09:20 AM #454
Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
The problem is that he is posting these issues as being indicative of the entire population of iPhone owners.
So you're accusing him of generalising from individual, though numerous, posts...
Which you follow with two generalisations:
That would be akin to saying that because the 700P is a piece of garbage
...which we know is not the case.
I would suggest that you read the 700P forum carefully.
And it is a fact that not all Treos are garbage.
What is the problem?
- 07-07-2007, 09:24 AM #456
- 07-07-2007, 09:26 AM #457
- 07-07-2007, 09:27 AM #458
- 07-07-2007, 09:28 AM #459
- 07-07-2007, 09:32 AM #462
Treo 700P Battery life stinks....POST MR!!!
MR screws up ablility to sync
Hating the TREO!!!!
Now how fair is all of the info above?
- 07-07-2007, 09:35 AM #463
- 07-07-2007, 09:39 AM #464
I wish everyone would just shutup, GROW up, and quit bantering this iPhone crap to death. Yes, it's a nice phone, NO it's not the "treo killer". It's in an entirely different class. Yes, the Treo has problems, it's well-known. Is it still one of the most powerful devices available? Yes.
- 07-07-2007, 09:43 AM #465
- 07-07-2007, 09:55 AM #466
- 07-07-2007, 10:03 AM #467
- 07-07-2007, 10:06 AM #468
- 07-07-2007, 10:09 AM #469
- 07-07-2007, 10:13 AM #470
If some-one now comes along and says:
- 07-07-2007, 10:14 AM #472
No he doesn't.....
This is just below the topic in his first post...
Default 10 Things that "Absolutely suck" about the iPhone. (Yes I have one)
No, not me. This guy.
- 07-07-2007, 10:16 AM #473
- 07-07-2007, 10:17 AM #475
More failed logic - Poisoning The Well
"iEvengelist: Everything but iPhones are impossible to use because I'm too stupid to figure out how to use them"
Right and anyone who wants to fumble around a file directory must have no life and enjoys creating a good Hack more then anything else, GEEK!
Post something useful or we will be forced to strip you of your royal title.