- 11-14-2009, 08:56 AM #3151
- 11-14-2009, 08:57 AM #3152
- 11-14-2009, 09:23 AM #3153
- 11-14-2009, 02:09 PM #3154iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Without a doubt, I'm sure this complaint has already been mentioned--sue me, didn't feel like scrolling through 316 pages of previous replies before posting--but what's up with this device's STILL not having access to a flash-enabled browser?!?! (This is, of course, to the best of my current knowledge; if I'm wrong, by all means let me know.)
What's the point of having the ability to view graphics with amazing clarity and precision if it's wasted on so many sites which rely so heavily upon flash-driven content? Surely I can't be the only iPhone user who is sick of seeing that stupid little blue box with the question mark?
With the development of a myriad of different--and sometimes quite useless--apps, software and device updates/upgrades, one would think this issue might've been resolved by now?
That's the end of my rant; just wanted to share my primary beef with the IPhone...
Last edited by Jend0; 11-14-2009 at 02:20 PM.
- 11-15-2009, 07:45 PM #3155
Basically what i want in an update. Its the details that also annoy me as well as the major stuff that's missing.
- to send files over Bluetooth
A Finder would allow users
- to attach photos to emails directly wthin that email
- save documents to a central location
- Store documents synced with iTunes
- Enable apps to use to use those files.
- Repeat /Shuffle on iPod Shortcut.
- copy and paste lyrics into song in iPod
- 3G switch in main menu !!!!!
- Latest Google maps update.
[ turn by turn etc ]
- Search in SMS
- Search history
Cut Copy Paste
- copy text within app store
- select a few lines instead of an entire block in SMS app
-pinch to zoom
- a section in the settings to add our own words.
- while watching movies or playing games, every alert including PNS and SMS should only make sounds.
[ or just a complete over haul ]
- CCP events
- move event from one calender to the next
- add contact to event
- record phone conversations
- edit groups
- 11-16-2009, 02:53 PM #3156iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
no mini5 pin USB :P
- 11-16-2009, 09:46 PM #3157
- 12-09-2009, 10:06 PM #3158
- 12-09-2009, 11:20 PM #3159
- 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM #3160
- 12-11-2009, 03:45 PM #3161
- 12-15-2009, 10:45 PM #3162
You do not have to take my word for it. They damn themselves every time they open their mouths.
- 12-16-2009, 07:55 PM #3163
- 12-16-2009, 10:01 PM #3164iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
They way too freaking FRAGIL I have broke 3 so far. Alcohol + iphone = Expensive
- 12-16-2009, 11:37 PM #3165
- 12-17-2009, 12:54 AM #3166
- 12-17-2009, 02:03 AM #3167iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
- 12-17-2009, 08:16 AM #3168
- 02-15-2010, 04:35 PM #3169
- 02-16-2010, 12:27 PM #3170iPhone Intermediate
- 211 Posts
Agreed. I think the iPhone is pretty durable.
I hate that it does not have FLASH!!!!!!!!
- 02-16-2010, 01:21 PM #3171
- 02-16-2010, 01:25 PM #3172iPhone Intermediate
- 211 Posts
The battery part I'm ok with. I am always close to a charger. As for the melting part, as long as it's not in my pocket... Or on my lap...
- 02-17-2010, 09:59 PM #3173
- 02-19-2010, 12:58 PM #3174
- 03-06-2010, 12:15 AM #3175iMore Intermediate
- 299 Posts