- 06-28-2007, 04:56 PM #101
These are all facts. It's just that one or two may not be exclusive to the iPhone. You can argue all you want about that "one or two" but you have to acknowledge taht things are definetly done differently on the iPhone and it is set apart. For some these different ways of doing things are probably not for them. Whatever.
It doesnn't change the fact that the device IS revolutionary. Now I completely expect disagreement with that too but in 2 or 3 years, you will look back and see it.
Now, I have to go to a lecture so continue your ripping.
- 06-28-2007, 05:04 PM #102
btw my wifes old a920 had the speakers on the side that while playing music you lay it down and hear just fine.
There is nothing revolutionary about a product that has features other phones already have.. just because you take a product and spit shine it with a look that makes idiots go ' oooh thats perty ' and sell it as revolutionary is just wrong.
- 06-28-2007, 05:04 PM #103
- 06-28-2007, 05:06 PM #104
- 06-28-2007, 05:07 PM #105
- 06-28-2007, 05:08 PM #106
- 06-28-2007, 05:14 PM #107
- 06-28-2007, 05:14 PM #108
- 06-28-2007, 05:17 PM #109
36. An external speaker (for speakerphone functionality AND iPod use) that doesn't get covered up when you lay it down like every other phone on the market. Thank you.
thats exactly what I meant surur thanks and thats the number in which archie said his statement which I was proving wrong.
- 06-28-2007, 05:24 PM #110
- 06-28-2007, 05:24 PM #111
BTW Archie ... the back cover is not Zirconia after all... How sad. I knew you were looking forward to the bling.
- 06-28-2007, 05:29 PM #112
Spit shined do you really think the iPHONE doesn't have a new interface
I agree that many smartphone type of programs are missing in the iPHONE and whatever the reason iPHONE, and as I understand the new HTC phone in Europe, avoided the 3G usage make it less attractive but to state it has no redeeming and new features and is just old technology in a shiny wrapper is a little off base.:crazy: (added for you)
- 06-28-2007, 05:30 PM #113
- 06-28-2007, 05:30 PM #114
- 06-28-2007, 05:32 PM #115
- 06-28-2007, 05:33 PM #116
for awhile now. Certainly Apple gets credit for 1st to market and setting the bar high though.
("Photon" is for 08, hopefully Palm linux end of '07?)
- 06-28-2007, 05:35 PM #117
- 06-28-2007, 05:52 PM #118
- 06-28-2007, 05:55 PM #119
- 06-28-2007, 06:00 PM #120
- 06-28-2007, 06:01 PM #121
- 06-28-2007, 06:04 PM #122
Regarding UMPCs - maybe if you deffined your argument to entail phones rather than handhelds you coudl say this but you specifically quoted "handhelds" which includes phones, PDAs and any device made to be held in one or two hands
Regarding the samsun - so you can't buy it so comparisons don't qualify? WEll I can't buy an iPhone but as long as I knowthe specs I can comapre it! Your arguemnt falls flat on those very words! LMAO
regarding YouTube - are you an apple enginer? What borwser overhead are you talking about? Once you stream you are using data and so there will be overhead whether you're using an email client, browser or internet app (like Google Maps). And streaming is what everyone does with the internet!
Regarding iPhone "push email" once again you make a definitive statement with absolutely no proof. I hope you never have to defend yourself in court!
Prada and Touch - you dismiss these for no clear logical reasons - I guess in the same way i should dismiss this iPhone which has no 3rd party apps or hard keys! It has nothing on my nokia or treo!
I have nothing against your opinions (they're yours)...what I feel the need to reply to is your illogical statements of "truth"!
- 06-28-2007, 06:04 PM #123
- 06-28-2007, 06:08 PM #124
- 06-28-2007, 06:08 PM #125
remember what most of the iphone buyers want.....phone, internet, music and perhaps read a document or two. they might also want a good looking device coupled with a slim form factor.
they don't really want a handheld laptop, just something fun and easy to use. for them that is the iPhone.