First iPhone kiosk

johnrodger

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Whatever you do - do not purchase wKiosk by app4mac - their customer service is atrocious and worthless. I had issues with the supposed native Mobile Safari wKiosk browser viewing some aspnet and HTML files that rendered perfectly on iPad Safari and every other desktop browser - and they sent me a one line remark as if customer service was on the crapper on their phone "Hi,try to go to preferences of wkiosk and select another ID for the web browser." and I tried every combination possible and it did not work - they came back with "We replied to your question and it solved the problem. Anyway, the ISSUE was in the HTML of your website, not wKiosk features." Needless to say kiosk pro was chosen and they replied and positively responded to my issue - and are working with their developers to fix the issue as we speak. STAY AWAY FROM WKIOSK AND FOR THAT MATTER APP4MAC - FOR THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
question; if the first iPhone came out on June 29th, 2007 (is that right?)

then what did this site/forum used be? i have seen a few members with Join Dates before 2007

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The join date may indicate whichever of the SME forums we belonged to before getting an iPhone. At one point they all shared a common database.

For instance, for years I belonged to T|C. When I moved to WM, my join date and post count came with me. Then they started separating them more.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73