quick poll - Will you wait to buy an iPHONE for the next generation?

llarson

Feb 9, 2004
Visit site
With all the talk about 3G and that Apple is already working on the next iPHONE is it wise to buy one Friday or will people wait for the next generation iPHONE?

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
While you can still revise the poll, how about adding I wont buy it, but will wait to see how it develops? What if the next generation sucks too?

Surur

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
I was hoping for this option:

I don't live in a country where the iPhone release is imminent and I'm not sure if Apple will be offering a first generation or a later generation device when it does arrive. Either way, I'll read the reviews, consider my needs and the competing products, and also consider other factors (including, but not limited to, the cost of the device and the quality and cost of the network or networks on which it is available), and then I'll make my decision.

Alternatively, I might just drive to the mall and see if there's anything pretty.

:)

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
While you can still revise the poll, how about adding I wont buy it, but will wait to see how it develops? What if the next generation sucks too?

Surur

Actually I was thinking that myself despite voting...as the options were limited i'd say i'd buy from the generation that best suits my idea of what that price rangeis worth..which may be 3rd gen (like the iPod - I think it rally took off wrt function at the 4th gen or nano).

Once it becomes the established best in whatever class it's truly aiming for (media hype aside) then that would probably me the best time to buy it..it it'll be that good I shouldn't have to wait more than 18 months!

So if it stays above $400 I'll wait for devlopments..if it drops into the sub $350 then it's a possibility either way.

tirk

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
I voted never, but I might be persuaded if they properly opened up the device to 3rd party software, any carrier, expandable storage, etc.

Iceman6

Jun 5, 2003
Visit site
You need an option for "I will take a look at it and then make up my mind". No way I am buying a phone with a new UI without trying it first.

llarson

Feb 9, 2004
Visit site
Cut me some slack its only a iPHONE!!!

I think people should do polls about poll questions before they put polls up...

Surur

Next time you guys make the poll!!!

Still looking for my 20-1 bet to pay off on some one being trampled on Friday!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711