Watch the Activation & Sync Video?

conekkted

Jan 26, 2007
Visit site
Regardless of whether the iPhone really is as good as they are making it out to be, you have to give it to Apple for all the great tutorials and hand-holding that they do for their customers. And all this before it has even come out. I know many of you, like me, are sick of getting phones and accessories with a worthless booklet in 7 languages that does nothing to help you with setup or operation of the device. Then when you go to their website to get support you spend an hour only to come up with nothing.

Again, I won't be buying the iPhone. But I am a little jealous.

Hellenek

Dec 28, 2006
Visit site
Totally agree. With all these well-timed guides, I feel I could use the phone as soon as it activated without going through dreary manuals.

Of course it has also increased the anticipation. I seem to be a year away from the iPhone and that isn't remotely funny.

dementeduser

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
My contract with Nextel was over in March and I have been lingering and waiting to see which carrier I would switch over to. I originally left Verizon because of the sucky *** phones they had available, then as soon as I left they finally had the Treo available. Now that I see the Treo and iPhone side by side, I want the iPhone.

I think I'll wait a month before I make my purchase....

MarkY

Oct 27, 2004
Visit site
I can't watch the video right now but does it mention how/if you can port a number from a different carrier? I assume that will require interaction with store/phone personnel, huh? I bet a lot of people are coming to iPhone from other carriers.

beachtrader

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I can't watch the video right now but does it mention how/if you can port a number from a different carrier? I assume that will require interaction with store/phone personnel, huh? I bet a lot of people are coming to iPhone from other carriers.

Yes. Fill in about three lines on one form. It said it takes up to 3 hours to transfer. Pretty simple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711