20 Minute iPhone video at apple.com

godschoice

Mar 23, 2001
www.palmloyal.com
The thing that bugged me the most about the 20 Minute iPhone video at apple.com?

It is not fact that Apple sold Palm's simplicity rule and made a great phone that will appeal to the zillions of non-smartphone users.

It is not the fact that the phone will give a leg up on Microsoft because the iPhone will most likely sell more than all Windose smartphones combines (if they lose the exclusive AT&T deal)

The thing that irks me the most is that Palm has never made a 2 minute video about any of their devices.

The Apple video does a great job as a marketing/instructional video for new or potential customers.

bruckwine

Nov 25, 2006
Visit site
I thought the guy was a bit annoying. he had that "I'm so nerdy but cool look I HAVE an iPhone" smugness on his face. The video was good ito what it showed though...and plenty other companies will no doubt adopt this take for future products so that can't be all bad can it!?! Wish they had one before I got a Rio Nitro back in the day! Then again if they sell sh*t maybe not!

mikec#IM

Dec 4, 2002
Visit site
well

First, I think Apple made a good move with the video.

The guy was about exciting as a mortician, but that's the point - they want to have people focus on the phone.

If some hot chick did it, people would focus on that instead.

dstrauss#IM

Sep 20, 1999
Visit site
First, I think Apple made a good move with the video.

The guy was about exciting as a mortician, but that's the point - they want to have people focus on the phone.

If some hot chick did it, people would focus on that instead.

:thumbsup: (for the alternative video).

dstrauss#IM

Sep 20, 1999
Visit site
I can just hear PC Guy now..."Ohhh, ohhh, you can even watch videos instead of recalculating a 1500 cell spreadsheet...how productive..."

marcol

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
All I could think of was, "Where did they get the guy with such huge hands?":D
More big hands:

3iphones.jpg

:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads