Opera Mini vs iPhone

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
This is pretty lame but this is better, and looks like we can get something like the cool Safari browsing experience on other platforms soon. The beta froze on my 680 so I didn't get far enough to load even one page. And I would prefer a non-java version but still, it is cool to know it is coming.

samkim

Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
Since Opera is on the Foleo, which runs Linux, I'm hopeful that the next generation Treos will also have Opera pre-installed.

Pearl_Diva

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Why is everyone copying Apple commercials? LOL! Be original!

Is that ad trying to say Safari phone browser is only available for iPhone? Well, DUH!

You're right, that was lame, LOL! I like OM, BTW.

Actually after looking at the demo, now I get it was probably trying to say Opera Mini now has full web browsing so you don't have to buy the iPhone. Guess I'm lame too, LOL!

braj

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Yeah, the whole thing about the iPhone guy not being able to go out because he was too broke. That was lame. A $500 phone doesn't break the bank for most people, even if it may be excessive for a phone. People seem to afford cars and still eat and drink.

I didn't care for the Apple ads whe Apple did them, and I care even less when someone else does them too.

I loved OM on my old phone though. But the fact that it is still Java on Palm kind of sucks.

eodell

Apr 4, 2007
www.edwardodell.com
Yeah, the whole thing about the iPhone guy not being able to go out because he was too broke. That was lame. A $500 phone doesn't break the bank for most people, even if it may be excessive for a phone. People seem to afford cars and still eat and drink.

What about the bundled (and not yet announced) data plans? I hear they may be expensive...

Certs

Mar 13, 2005
www.myspace.com
This is pretty lame but this is better, and looks like we can get something like the cool Safari browsing experience on other platforms soon. The beta froze on my 680 so I didn't get far enough to load even one page. And I would prefer a non-java version but still, it is cool to know it is coming.

I can't get the darn thing to work on my 750 either. (yes I have java vm installed) I'd love to try it, especially since its about 600 bucks cheaper than the iPhone right now :)

(just being humorous, relax)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234