camera shutter

synaesthee

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
You can try these things:
-Reset all settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset all Settings
if that doesn't work,
-Try removing/importing ALL photos from your camera roll and camera app and reboot the phone
if that doesn't work,
-You'll probably just have to restore as new and test before jailbreaking. Sometimes that shutter thing is a hardware issue.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Can you explain a bit more about what the exact problem you're encountering is? iPhone's do not have a physical shutter, so whatever problem you're having must be software related. Have you tried closing all the apps and rebooting your iPhone?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Dont reset anything. Pretty much you need to figure out what tweak is causing this to happen...
It happened to me about a week or two ago when I used the tweak that changed my camera grabber on my lockscreen to use the camera+ application...
I would open camera+ and the screen would just stay black...
Even after I removed the tweak I had the issue a few times on both camera applications...
First off, try to get into safemode, an see if the camera works then... You can boot directly into safemode by holding the volume keys when you turn on your phone... This will disable all Mobil substrate tweaks and will show you of you have a serious camera problem, or just a tweak conflict... It it works in safemode respring into normal mode then use sbsettings to turn off your tweaks one at a time (or work backwards and turn the all off, then on, on at a time) to see which one is affecting your camera

djgup68

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Can you explain a bit more about what the exact problem you're encountering is? iPhone's do not have a physical shutter, so whatever problem you're having must be software related. Have you tried closing all the apps and rebooting your iPhone?
when i open camera app the front camera works but the shutter on the camer app wont open if i put the camera on the back lens?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro