- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I've been trying to connect my iPhone 3GS running on iOS 6.1.6 to my iMac (27",mid 2010),3.2 GHz running on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 using
Bluetooth but keep receiving an error message stating that the iMac's HD is not supported.
Can anyone help with an explanation or a hint on how to resolve this?I do not actually need to use this kind of connection but,at least out of curiosity,I'd like to know how to surpass this question.
- 06-23-2015, 08:28 PM #2
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:40 AM
- By steve matt in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2015, 06:35 AM
- By silenthill1337 in forum iPad 3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-22-2015, 04:52 PM
- By quangngaicity in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2015, 06:04 AM