- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
iPhone 3Gs shutdown....
My iPhone 3GS before some weeks ago if the battery up to the proportion of 60% or 50% has gone automatically to shutdown...
And before two days Stopped and does not accepted to charge battery, Then yesterday i have changed battery to new one and my iPhone work again, But same issue still happened if the battery up to the proportion of 60% or 50% has gone automatically to shutdown and also if i open youtube on safari or whatsapp or any Games even battery up to the proportion of 90% or 80% iPhone has gone automatically to shutdown and doesn't accepted to turn on only if the charger reaches to iPhone
- 10-08-2013, 08:31 AM #2
- 10-09-2013, 06:11 PM #4
- 10-13-2013, 12:13 PM #5
- By Aleksandar Angelov in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM
- By Lynn Ash in forum iMessageReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:20 PM
- By gidman in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2013, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:47 AM