Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Need Help With Facebook App!! Weird Problem!!

My girlfriend used my iPhone for a period of time, and used Facebook on it. I recently got the phone back from her, but there was no Facebook application on the phone. I downloaded the newest version, installed it, and I am currently logged into my account on the application.

The problem is this: I keep getting notifications from her account! If I swipe the notifications on the lock screen, it only brings me to my Facebook news feed etc. There is no sign of her data/log-in information on the phone! I don't even receive notifications from my own account! I have no idea how I can be logged into two separate FB applications at once, and I can't access her facebook or remove it so I can stop getting notifications.

Any help is appreciated!! I can't find any similar problems out there, so I am hoping this isn't a lost cause!!

Default Re: Need Help With Facebook App!! Weird Problem!!

I haven't seen that before, but the only thing I can think of is check if her email address is listed in your settings.