(iPhone 3GS) Stuck in Recovery, Cannot Restore

Garneth

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've found an old iPhone 3GS in perfect condition, but the only issue is that the phone is stuck in recovery mode. I've tried restoring it in iTunes, but I keep getting thrown an unknown error (-1).

In order to get out of recovery, I'd need to restore. But I cannot restore because I get thrown an error. I really want to sell this phone...

Is there any way I can fix this?

Kris Simundson

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've found an old iPhone 3GS in perfect condition, but the only issue is that the phone is stuck in recovery mode. I've tried restoring it in iTunes, but I keep getting thrown an unknown error (-1).

In order to get out of recovery, I'd need to restore. But I cannot restore because I get thrown an error. I really want to sell this phone...

Is there any way I can fix this?

Found? as in a lost device? It's more than likely already been reported lost, so therefore apple has locked down the ID

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think a error 1 is hardware related but I could be wrong .. You could sell it as is just be honest in what you know about it

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Garneth

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I think a error 1 is hardware related but I could be wrong .. You could sell it as is just be honest in what you know about it

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

I'll just do that. It's probably better anyway to just get rid of it. Somebody else can fix it and do whatever they want with it.

How much do you think I could get for it? It's in perfect working condition besides this issue from what I can tell. No scratches on the screen, no cracks, no problems with the casing, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh