- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
separating accounts between iphone 3gs and ipad 3
My husband has an iphone 3gs and an ipad 3 under the same account. He has since given one of our boys the iphone 3gs. Is there a way to seperate the accounts without losing all the songs and apps on the ipone 3gs? My son would like to not get the apps his dad downloads and my husband does not really want to see my sons texts.
- 04-03-2013, 08:24 AM #2
Re: separating accounts between iphone 3gs and ipad 3
Set up a new account with no credit card for the kid, then you can sign in to your sons account and they'll be able to download any free apps they want. For paid apps, you sign in with your ID, download the app, then sign out and sign them back in.
- By Kehjj04 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 05-20-2014, 06:34 PM
- By Saudroxih in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-22-2011, 08:40 AM
- By MaenthonyPast in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:46 AM
- By stumbolicious in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:48 PM
- By spidermanroach in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:34 AM