Iv have never bought an I phone before.

Ventus221

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Sooo...I guess the question I should ask is should I buy the Iphone 3GS as a less expensive start to the IOS ecosystem to accompany my Ipad mini?

NPBeck79

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I think that a way better and still cheap option would be the iPhone 4. In this way you can still upgrade to iOS 6 and, hopefully, 7 later this year. Plus, iCloud integration and other options that won't get with the 3GS.

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I think that a way better and still cheap option would be the iPhone 4. In this way you can still upgrade to iOS 6 and, hopefully, 7 later this year. Plus, iCloud integration and other options that won't get with the 3GS.

Sorry, I had nothing to do, old post but incorrect one. I have the iPhone 3GS today (that's after 5S and iOS7 release), 3GS didnt get the iOS7, but we had full iCloud integration and most options for a while. I access my music via music match, my notes, calendar, contacts, via iPad and any PC. I also get my texts sync thru 3GS, iPad etc. Find my phone works great on 3GS. I think there's more, just cant thing of any, but yet iCloud and all the goodies are included in 3GS...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods