- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 3GS update/internet
Hiya, i need someone's help. I got an iPhone 3GS unlocked to any network but I updated it by accident and it is on the setup mode at the minute and it keeps saying the server is temporary unavailable, also I cant get onto the settings because it is stuck on the activation screen.
Someone help asap , so frustrating!
- 01-19-2013, 10:12 PM #2iPhone Beginner
- 80 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: iPhone 3GS update/internet
Loos like your phone was unlocked via Ultrasn0w through Cydia. If it is stuck on the activation screen then it was not unlocked from Apple or the original carrier.. You have to get it factory unlocked if you want to use it on a different carrier without using the original carrier's sim card.
- By jimmylanes in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:23 PM
- By Steve-O in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:58 AM
- By tahir in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2009, 09:35 AM
- By bigyun2000 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:07 PM
- By MagicSiebz in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2008, 09:08 AM