- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
3GS home & touch screen not working after screen replacement.
Hi, Thanx to videos on YouTube I managed to change the broken screen on my 3GS but couldn't fit the screen back as battery had expanded & bent the motherboard slightly. So I changed the battery & after fiddling with connector #3 for what seemed like an eternity, it all fits lovely & switches on. You can see the screen works but now the home button & touch screen doesn't work. Please help a damsel in distress!!
- By Clive Burford in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2012, 08:51 AM
- By SuCraM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 10-20-2010, 03:42 PM
- By bhougland in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:15 PM
- By Stryker in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
- By 3.0theiphone in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2009, 08:06 AM