- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Iphone 3gs help.
Hello I would really appreciate anybody's help.
I have an iphone 3gs and I updated from 4.0.1 to 5.1.1 and it is now stuck in a recovery loop. I have a white screen and everything. I tried tinyumbrella to fix restore, restoring by custom build, but I dont want to restore to stock firmware because then i'll lose my unlock. I would really really appreciate any help, you won't believe how much you'll help me because the phone isn't even mine and I was doing a favor to a friend :\.
- 01-04-2013, 10:05 PM #2
- 01-11-2013, 03:00 AM #3
Re: Iphone 3gs help.
Were you on 4.1 and tried to update to 5.1.1? It wont work since Apple is no longer signing 5.1.1, only 6.0.1. If you need the unlock, then you have to get it unlocked at a store.
- 01-11-2013, 05:43 AM #4
- By Crunch in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2010, 09:12 AM
- By Charles595 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2009, 05:36 PM
- By Larzo#IM in forum iTunesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:14 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 147Last Post: 01-13-2009, 06:17 PM
- By smileyboy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:13 PM