- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
My iPhone went dead right after I made a call to my Friend. I've tried to charge it up using several different chargers but nothing works. I've also tried plugging in to itunes and holing in the top and home button and have had no reaction to anything. Please help!
- 12-16-2012, 11:14 AM #2
Re: iPhone failure
I suppose it's possible that since it's a few years old already that the battery gave out. You may be able to find a cellphone repair shop in your area to replace it.
- By euroflyer in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:14 PM
- By cbr in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2010, 03:28 PM
- By solidaj in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2010, 11:09 AM
- By phlows in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
- By specimen38 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 94Last Post: 01-11-2007, 02:05 PM