Can 3GS handle ios 6.0.1 or higher

eriej814

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I heard it can't but I have been satisfied thus far on the ios 6 on my 3GS thoughts? By the way I'm new to this forum thing so ya...

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello and Welcome,

If Apple says the 3GS can handle the iOS then believe Apple. Yes, you may not get all the full iOS 6 features. But it will work.

eriej814

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Sweet thanks
Hey one more question
I
My computer (it's an hp windows 7) freezes every time I plug my phone in to update it it has been doing since I got it... I have the latest iTunes and all that but still won't work any advice
Thanks again for the advice I thought the same thing just needed to here it from someone else to be sure

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
As for the Windows 7 machine. Driver issues? how about device manager, does it show anything connected? Assuming you tried reboot on the Win 7 Box.. Could be a iTunes issue, but not 100% sure.

One thing to remember the 3GS is at the end of the line for Apple iOS support, so if there are issues, there very well could be, but again Apple is supporting it at this time.

eriej814

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Ya it might be iTunes it has never seemed to like this computer.... I just need this phone to las tell July so I can upgrade so hopefully it does... But hey thanks for the advice I will keep messing with it if anything it has always worked to download the ios wirelessly so I can just do that

Nadia_MS

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
my 3gs isn't activating after i installed ios 6.0.1 and i have no service at all, i've taken my sim out and put it back in. do you know anything that can help?

Avi Cena

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
hii i update my 3gs to ios6.0.1 it s sayin to do app store usin itune but wen i connect it s tellin try later or contact coustomer care can u plzzz help me out.....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73